Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just another week

Well this week my little guy Nick has not been feeling well took him to the Dr. Yesterday and he has Strep he has been sick about every month this year. So I made appointments for both of my boys to get their tonsils out.

Cy, not many know but he has ADHD he is a great kid but I really hate the fact that I have to give him meds to help him be that great kid. I have been reading so many studies that are starting to show that there could be something with tonsils that have a connection with ADHD. So I talked to his Dr. And she has heard and seen some studies on it also. Also talked to his Teacher and she has done her own independent study and has noticed huge differences in kids after they get their tonsils out. Could this just be a coincidence yes but if I never have to give my son a med for that again I would be a very happy mom.

We were suppose to go to Winnemucca today to do a little riding and watch Spring Creek in Zone Basketball. Well since Nick is sick I stayed home and let Seth take my bike riding. He works hard and he deserves a break.

Some also know I have been changing my life a bit. Trying to be more healthy. Well this week I refuse to weigh in. But in the last 4 weeks I lost 20lbs I am very happy about that but everyone has bad weeks and I think this was mine I will do better next week. I wasn't terrible this week but I am in charge so no weigh in. LOL

I had my second to last basketball game this week I love this game. We only had 6 players and there were about 6 mins left in the first half when I jammed my finger. I said ouch but felt fine until someone asked if I was ok, I looked down at my finger and my pinky and it looked like the letter Z it was gross. So I popped it back in (I just dislocated it) And played all but the last 3 mins of the first half and came back in the second half and played the whole second half. My finger bruised up pretty bad and swelled really good but it will be ok with time. One more game next week on Wednesday than my games are over I am so sad about that. But Seth said he would start playing with me so that is great. WOOHOO!!!

Ok I think I bored everyone out of their minds enough for today so until next week have a great one all who decide to follow me on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment