Monday, February 15, 2010

A little insite about us.

Ok well like it already says we are a very cozy little family of 4. Which includes Me (Tracy), Seth, Cy and Nick. I have the best family ever!!!

I am a lunch lady yes I have heard the Adam Sadler song. LOL My husband is a Heavy equipment mechanic at a gold mine here in Northern Nevada.

My boys are in elementary school Cy is in 3rd grade and Nick is in 1st.

We do a lot of stuff as a family one thing we do most as a family is we go to the Dunes Sand Dunes. We love sand. I have a Honda 450 quad, Seth is in between quads dirtbikes right now. He may end up with his old dirtbike or he may end up with another quad he hasn't made up his mind yet. Cy has a Raptor 250, and Nick has a LT80. We as a family have a Rhino that we can all go for a ride in. We love the Sand!!

The whole point to this blog is to kind of show off pics and share out trips as a family. Probably a little personal info along the way also so that we can get to know each other. ;) If anyone out there has something they would be interested in sharing or would like to talk about bring it up. I love to help people and I do it often.

I come from a great family when my mom and dad were married my mom already had 2 kids my brother Todd and my sister Marcy. My dad adopted them and treated them as his own no one could ever tell him they weren't his what a great dad to be able to do that. Than they had me and my two little sisters.

Last year we lost my dad complications from a liver transplant. That was the darkest day in my life. Next month he will be gone a year. He was a great man and will be remembered by many fondly.

My mom is the best person ever she has a kind heart and loves everyone. Sometimes she cares to much and does more for people than she should but that is her.

I feel I have some good and some bad from both my mom and dad and I love the parts that make me, me that I got from them.

Well that is the little intro for now. I will try to do better next time. Hope you all enjoy this blog and can find something that will help you all in your life one way or another.

Thanks for reading. Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment